Thursday, March 28, 2019

This just in - all sorts of things are being transferred: the fever, food, credit card funds and Missionaries?

Met Elder Wilding again, he will he back on track soon

Hello from the Post Falls 1st and 5th ward, this week was a week of miracles and blessings.

Last Zone Conference we decided to have a goal of 300 new people to teach 33 new baptisms and and 130 new people at church.  We had specific times in the day we would all pray together as a zone for these goals to be met. We would always pray for strict obedience and to be successful in all our endeavors and ya know what? WE WENT PAST OUR GOAL!

We had 370 new people being taught, 146 new people at church, and 40 baptisms.  We met our goals of the month!

A few days ago I went on an exchange with our zone leaders, Elder Judd stayed in Post Falls with Elder Feller, and I went to Cour de Lane (CDL) with Elder Homer. When Elder Homer and I got to work we talked to everybody we saw. I mean that literally we talked to EVERYBODY. We would sprint down the street if we somebody walking at the next block.  We met a few new people to teach who were just amazing, and we did tons of knocking on doors and visiting people we were teaching.  Apparently Elder Judd had a very similar experience.
An old photo I wanted to send. It's my district

It was Elder Vazquez's birthday on Saturday. His family sent him hatch chili peppers and he made green chili spaghetti for the apartment, it was a little slimy but it was good, and of course we got him a cake as well for the occasion.

It's Transfer week and it looks like I'm staying in Post Falls 1st and 5th with Elder Judd, and even Elder Vazquez is staying, though his companion Elder Fullmer is leaving to be a zone leader in Clark'svill.
I'm glad we are staying, we have so much work that still has to be done, and we have a baptism every week in April, this next transfer is going to be awesome!

We have one lady we are teaching that works at the hospital. We are constantly scheduling lessons with her and she says she wants to come to church, but because there are so many Californians who don't know how to dress for the cold she keeps getting called into work.  Apparently there is some sort if new flu going around. I'm safe though, I have an awesome coat.

They love my driving skills

Spiritual thought time!
This time it is about Obedience 
In D&C 82:10 it says :

" I, the Lord, am bound when ye do what I say; but when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise."

I like to think that the Lord is not bound with strong cords, but that He is bound for us, as in He is coming.  Coming to bless us for our obedience to His commandments.  I know you receive blessings in different ways when you follow Gods commandments, Elder Jeffrey R. Holland said "some blessing are received instantly, some come later and some don't come till heaven but they do come."
Hey I'm driven here



Thank you all for your support, I enjoy reading letters and receiving emails from you guys at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment