Tuesday, September 24, 2019

DIY Bomb shelter, (our apartment after construction)

We got Chick FIL-A - making all the missionaries in my mission jealous,
because its the only Chick FIL-A in the whole mission

I am so sorry I did not send the pictures last week, I completely spaced putting the pictures in after I put in the text for them.

Our area is dead..... We are only teaching a handful of people in both ward's, and in all my time here I have only met one of them, her name is Sabrina. 

The only things worth taking note of are that we had a Sacrifice Saturday two days ago. This is when the whole zone of missionaries only go finding for the whole day in a certain area. The only problem with that is when you all blitz in one area there are few places left for missionaries to tract........ So we are now a little limited on places to go. But at least we have two new potentials we can visit.

Me at the breakfast club.
(breakfast with a member on P-day last week) 
Now I sent a video to my family of the "major remodeling" going on in our apartment right now, for those who have not seen this video, my apartment looks like a bomb has gone off, there are wires hanging off of the ceiling, several panels of the ceiling are missing and there is sawdust allover the floor. I have another video to send to my family.  Hopefully they will find a way to share it with you loyal readers.

Our apartment also does not have water right now, so we are planning to stay in another elders' apartment for the next week, so that we may be able to shower and get all our clothes washed before the week is done.

I am sorry this is a short one, but I don't have that much to write home about.

I do have one small thing worth note. Today we went to a local pizza stop owned by a member, and we got the chance to make our own pizzas, it was a cool experience for us, especially being able to hang with the rest of our district while munching the freshly baked pizza we just made. 
Somebody got a little tied up
(he was fine with is all, until we started talking about leaving him
in the construction workers truck bed) 


U have a scripture that helps explains why we have another Testament of Christ, The Book of Mormon. 

2 Corinthians 13:1

1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.
Lots of what we call "The Boones"


We don't just have three witnesses, but we also have prophets, seers, and revealators, whom of which all have a special witness of Christ, they regularly testify of the divinity of the Book of Mormon and any of the other standard works we have in the world today. 

Thanks a bunch for reading what I throw together. It really means a lot to me when I get letters and responses from those I write, thanks again. 








That's a squash growing in a tree.
Lots of what we call "The Boones"




It's been pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment