Monday, December 2, 2019

Once Again, It's P-Day


The Moscow Dream was Finally Realized

I know what you might say. "But Elder Willis, P-day was last week". Well, I am back, and I have more to tell and more to share, for today is Transfer Day.

My time in Moscow has come to an end, I am leaving the mother land to travail in the city of Spokane, Lincoln Heights, to be exact. 





A Bearded Dragon













A Reptile Show - This is a Ball Python











From what I am told, this place is very low income and there are lots homeless in that part of town. I also hear that it is primarily Martiwlus work as well, so I am going to do a lot of standing around not knowing what is going on.

Not much has changed since the last email I sent you all.
We managed to find more referrals for the YSA missionaries. We tracted into Lilly, a young woman who just lost her uncle, but upon hearing about the plan of Salvation, wanted to meet with us again.

We made water!
(The water in the building was turned off,
so we took all the ice and melted it.)







I, unfortunately, have to go early, we have to sign a lot of journals and I did not realize how much time passed by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment