Monday, May 11, 2020

The First Wave

May the 4th dress ups. 
Pretty cool, just saw the while working and had to get a picture
Last week I spoke about how the mission will soon be flooded with more missionaries than we can handle. That very day we got 17 more missionaries. And next week it will happen again and who knows when it happens after that. We are going to be overwhelmed! 

Wow things are going great. 
We have been experimenting on some of the lessons we have been having with the members. 
One of the things we have been trying are Role plays. We try to teach the members how to share the gospel with their friends. Each time we challenge them to find us one person to teach before the week is done. So far we have not had any success, but soon we hope we will start getting referrals from the members.

There is this new inspirational message the church has made. It is about 15 minutes and is very symbolic. There is a message about not being complacent. There is one about listening to warnings, having faith and trusting in our Savior.
When you get the chance go ahead and watch it. It is a nice video. 



Went on another hike today.

Here is the link:

Happy Mothers Day, by the way!

If I were older and had gone on my mission sooner yesterday would have been one of the 2 times I would get to call my family per year. I am very thankful for the opportunity to call my family twice a week now. The virus has made it unbearable for some missionaries, so our mission president lets us call on Mondays and Fridays.

Just one more week until transfers, but I fully expect to stay right here. It really depends on Heavenly Father though.

Ants again. 
They were huge - only this time they were in the church

I love you all. I hope you have been able to see my Facebook Lives "Moments with Missionaries". 
If you have any suggestions of what we should try next please let us know! 

For now I have to go, but please enjoy these pictures that I have vicariously collected for my viewers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment