Saturday, December 29, 2018

Last Week At the MTC

Elder Adams, the Giant
Well the time has come, I must say goodbye to the great MTC meals and most of my friends.

Things are still going great here, except for some of the other Elders.  They are finding ways to cope with the stress of leaving, and mostly the stupid and reckless things.  For example, Elder Adam's wanted to slap Elder Jessen as hard as he could.  Well to make the short story shorter it happened and Elder Jensen has $35.

Christmas was cool.
We got to watch a version of the Christmas Carol, along with The Broken Horse Christmas and it's a Wonderful Life.  Later we had David A. Bednar come and give us a cool talk. And even later we had David Archuleta come and and sing for us.  He is incredibly good.

After I finished running during exercise time, Elder Farrel asked if I wanted to see how fast he could run around the track, I told him I will see if I'm faster then you then.  It wasn't until we were already past half the track when I strained my right quad (the muscle that let's you run and jump with ease) I'm recovering quickly but I will have to take it easy for the next few weeks.

Thank you guys for all the letters and packages I have been receiving, it's been a great Christmas with all the help and support you give me.

With everlasting respect to people who clean up after the Elders in my residency,

The Aftermath of the Slapping
Elder Willis



No comments:

Post a Comment