Friday, May 10, 2019

Transfer to the Base

Tracting with A Priest

Well it is transfers again, and I am going to Spokane West, Sunset and Terrence Wards. I move out on Thursday, and I don't know my address yet, but from what I have heard it is going to be on some sort of military base.  My new companion is going to be Elder Ruth, I have also heard that he is an awesome missionary.

Other than transfers not too much happened last week.

Nice Pose
We did service for all the old lady's found while tracting, They were all ecstatic for us to help them with gardening and putting together some bookshelves. we were able to get a few of them interested in the church and now we
 have return appointments with them next Wednesday. It's amazing how interested in the church people get when we do service for them. They all asked how much money we wanted, and when we decline they just make us cookies instead.

I'm going to miss Post Falls. We have been eating like kings here. We get food from both our wards, and the Post Falls third Elders also get lots of food from their ward. We don't have enough room in our fridge sometimes, and because of that, we end up throwing out some food.

He Hasn't Come Out of the Closet

We finally started tracting with some of the Priests on our wards, we have been trying to set that up since I got here, and I don't know what it is but every time one of the Priests go out with us we always find a promising person who tells us to come back.

Scripture moment: 1 Nephi 6:4-5 

4. For the fulness of mine intent is that I may persuade men to come unto the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, and be saved.

5. Wherefore, the things which are pleasing unto the world I do not write, but the things which are pleasing unto God and unto those who are not of the world.

These verses show that every single word and phrase in the Book of Mormon has a purpose in bringing us closer to our Heavenly Father and teach us of his plan of Eternal Happiness.
Cool Pose


Thanks for the support,




Elder Willis
T-Rex Pose

Another Pict of the Tank

No comments:

Post a Comment