Saturday, September 12, 2020

Spicy Nose

This week some sweet things happened. 

First we got a referral that hasn't gone anywhere yet, but the fact that we got it brings tears to my eyes. We got some work to do!

Second, now that we will be having church every week more and more people will now be able to attend. Yesterday a member had brought a new friend of his to sacrament meeting. What makes this awesome is that the guy wants us to teach him about the church. He seems so promising and eager to learn, and to add to our excitement he lives across the street from us!

We spent a long time helping some members move lots of stuff around in their garage. In this garage we found lots of spiders, bullets and miscellaneous assorted stuff. Lots to clean up and lots of dust, in all the work I had a bad reaction to all the dust making my sinuses clogged and my nose leak like crazy.

After about an hour of this torture we found some nasal pepper spray for an instant cleaning of the sinuses. Only problem we had though was that the case said that it had expired in 2012. But as desperate as I was I would take any chance to not have to constantly blow or wipe my nose.

It was a spicy experience. It had me in spicy tears, but it worked like a charm.

Anyways gotta go. 
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment